The Holiday Party 2011 has arrived on Club Penguin with decorations and Holiday fun. There are a number of items for non-members and members all around the island. Here is the complete guide:
First you may want to visit the forest where a new gift is given away every day till the twenty fifth of December:
- To receive any of these Holiday Party items click on the numbers on the large wooden house.
Now you may want to visit the newest club penguin room called the bakery which is only there for the Holiday party. Both non-members and members can visit this exclusive room:
- Go the town or plaza and click on the “Bakery” poster.
- Now enter the door with the words Bakery or staff only on it.
- There are two new free items “The Cookie Serving Apron” and the gingerbread cookie igloo.
- Just click on them to add them to your penguin’s inventory.
- Click “Yes” to add the gingerbread igloo and the cookie serving apron to your inventory.
- To find the member club penguin gingerbread igloo click on the yellow button and click on the igloo.
Now lets take a ride on Santa’s sled and earn three new member free items, the cranberry, the gold and the green decoration. Here’s how to get them:
- Go to the town or plaza and click the “Santa’s Sled” poster.
- Now click “Go there”, then enter the Santa’s sled room.
- Click on the “Fly” button to get started delivering presents into the igloo’s chimneys.
- Deliver 15 presents to earn one of the there decorations.
- Now click on the decoration.
- Click “Yes” and the cranberry decoration will be added to your penguin’s inventory.
- Do all of this again to receive the other two member free items, the gold decoration and the green decoration.
Have a blast at the Holiday party 2011. It’s a cool party. The Holiday party will be ending soon so be sure not to miss it.