The Adventure Party 2011 is already on the Club Penguin island. Some of the important rooms are decorated such as the Town, Ski Village, Plaza, Beach and others. Rockhopper arrived at the party with his Migrator and there’s a quest you’ll have to do. There’s also a game and two items that members can get at the Hidden Lake. This is how the Town looks like:
Check out what you can do at this party:
How to complete the Missing Cream Soda Scavenger Hunt / Quest:
The quest is not available yet. The guide will be here when Club Penguin updates.
The Missing Cream Soda barrels Scavenger Hunt is now available. If you want to see the complete cheats guide for it, click here: Club Penguin Adventure Party 2011 Scavenger Hunt.
How to get a Blue Crab costume and a Commander’s Coat:
NOTE: This cheats are available only for members.
- Go to the Forest and enter the Hidden Lake. (you can also go to the Mine, enter the Cave, then the Hidden Lake)
- Now click on the “For Sale” sign in upper left.
- After the paper shows on your screen, click the “BUY” button. The items costs only 50 coins.
- Then put the Blue Crab costume on, because the costume is needed to start the game and get Commander’s Coat. You don’t have to change other items, change only your body item.
- You will have to be careful and guess the gem that the crab asks for. Now just win the game a couple of times.
- An item will appear will appear in the upper right part of the room and you’ll have to click on it, then “Yes”. Now you got 2 new items and played a new game at the party.
The Commander’s Coat is not a members only item. Non-members can get it too, but not with the Blue Crab costume. If you unlocked the Crab Costume from the Treasure Book, wear it and you’ll be able to get the Commander’s Suit. This may be a bug, but it works at this moment.
Also, if you’re a member you can become a Captain or a Pirate. If you want to become a Captain, go to the Beach and enter the battle from that side. If you want to become a Pirate, go to the Cove and enter the battle from Pirate’s side. Have fun!
-Andreylaur, Blog Owner