The annual April Fools party is finally on Club Penguin with tons of things to do for members and less for non-members, but they still can get an new item, the purple propeller hat. This is how to find the free item:
1. Go to the Dock and start throwing snowballs at the painting board in the middle of the room.
2. At a time, after a chest is painted, the propeller hat will show off.
3. Click on it, then click “Yes” and it will be added to your inventory.
After you do the April Fools 2011 Scavenger Hunt and get the Box Costume you can get in a Strange Dimension and get 2 free items, the Delivery Hat and the Delivery Outfit if you are a member, of course. Here’s how to do it:
1. Put your Box Costume on and go to the Snow Forts.
2. Enter the Box Dimension and now you can cross the barrier.
3. After you entered the room which looks weird waddle in lower right to that locker.
4. Now you can get another 2 free items, just click one of them then “Yes”.
There are plenty of rooms to visit, even if they aren’t all decorated. Check out the Recycling Center. I think it’s pretty awesome.
The party is awesome and you can even earn a new stamp by throwing a snowbal in Candy Dimension. Go try that! Once again, great party Club Penguin!
-Andreylaur, Blog Owner