This is the first time our site, Andreylaur.com, is organizing a contest. The prize is a Series 5 Coin Code and you can unlock 2 items from the Treasure Book – Series 5. Non-members and members can take part, there is nothing that can make the contest harder for non-members. This is the first round of the contest and consist in recognizing 5 different Club Penguin rooms. These are the altered pictures of the rooms:
HINT: An adventurous day last summer.
HINT: Picture of a normal day in Club Penguin.
HINT: A party room in 2008, 2009 and 2010.
HINT: A party room in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
HINT: It looked like that in 2009 and 2010.
EXTRA HINT: Every room was available for non-members.
If you are ready to answer and try to win a Series 5 Coin Code, leave a comment like this one:
Name on Club Penguin: …..
E-mail Address: ….. (will not appear)
1 – Room, Party
2 – Room
3 – Room, Party
4 – Room, Party
5 – Room, Party
Your comment will not appear until the end of the round.
- If you got all the answers right you will advance to the next round.
- If you are the only one that gets the answers correct, you will win the contest and the coin code.
- If no one gets the answers correct, I will give the coin code to a random participant.
- Also, don’t try to cheat, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The first round ends on April 7 at 9:00 AM, PST.
- The second round will start on April 7 at 11:00 AM, PST and I will show you the correct answers then.