A new Club Penguin Field-Op Assignment has been released today. Field-Ops Missions are challenges that change every week, on Mondays or Tuesdays, and they have different tasks, locations and puzzle games. The assignment #17 is the latest one. Here’s the complete cheats guide for it:
- First you need to login on Club Penguin.
- Click on your EPF Phone in the lower left part of the screen.
- After that you’ll get a message saying: “New Field-Op Available – Report for duty at the Command Room to receive your orders.” Click on “Go There”.
- You should be successfully teleported to the EPF Command Room. Here go to the big yellow “Field-Ops” screen located in upper right part of the screen.
- You’ll receive a message from G – Technology Specialist aka Gary the Gadget Guy: “” Click on “Accept Field-Ops”.
- Then go to the Underground Pool using your EPF Phone Teleportation Device.
- Go to the middle window in the middle part of the room.
- Your EPF Phone will turn green and start ringing. Click on it.
- You should see the instructions for “Signal Detected”. Click on “Engage” to start the game.
- After you have completed the puzzle game you should get another medal that you can use to get new EPF Items by opening up your phone and clicking on “Elite Gear”.
Have fun using your new medal and use it wisely!
-Andreylaur, Blog Owner