The Medieval party is finally on Club Penguin but there were many new bugs yesterday, including the Knight’s Quest 3 Bug. You couldn’t have access to it. I woke up this morning and noticed that Club Penguin fixed it! So lets get started, this quest is a bit more difficult than the other ones, but I made an easy guide that will help you out!
NOTE: This quest and the items in it are available only for members.
- Go to the Cave and waddle over the third gate, which is the entrance for the Ye Knight’s Quest 3.
- The first challenge is easy to start with. Just like the old game in Fall Fair, you have to find several gems hidden under golden cups.
- After finding the gems 3 times correctly, the gate will open and you may proced to the next room.
- The second room is smaller and you may get lost easily if you don’t follow the instructions below. You have to click on the buttons to make your way out. There’s also a free item in there, don’t forget to get it!
- Follow these instructions to find the path to the next room:
1. First, click on the Red Button.
2. Next, waddle over the Blue one and click on it.
3. And finally, get back and click on the yellow button. The gate will open.
- Now you entered the third room. The free White Knight’s Shield can be found there, be sure not to miss it!
- As you move around the room, three different pictures will light up. These pictures are the key of completing the most important Challenge of this Quest.
- The first picture has a penguin with the shield you just picked up protecting hisself against a yellow hydra ( an ancient mythical creature that represents a holy dragon).
- The second one, shows another penguin pouring hot lava on a blue Hydra.
- And the last one has a knight penguin throwing snowballs to a red angry Hydra.
- Keep these pictures in mind because you will really need them!
- Be sure to put on the White Knight’s Shield you just recieved and move on the the next room!
- This room is my favourite on, I think it’s the best part of the Medieval Party. You will find yourself in front of 3 huge Hydras, the Golden Hydra, the Ice Hydra and the Fire one.
- The first thing you should try to do before you try to defeat them is set the quality resolution to minimum. This is really helpful because it speeds up the game. You can do that by changing the settings at the right of your screen:
How To Defeat The Hydras:
- Each of the Hydras can be defeated in only one different way. There’s a big disatvantage: Each time you lower one Hydra’s life points, it will automaticaly recover, so you must act fast.
- As I mentioned, there are three hydras in this room, the Blue Hydra ( the Ice Type ), the Red Hydra ( the Fire Type ) and the Yellow Hydra ( the Sunlight Type ). You have to defeat each of them in different ways. Read carefully below.
- You can check the Hyrdas’ current lifepoints at the table to the left. Beating them is a bit tricky. A helpful tip on preventing their attacks is avoiding the certain panels that usually light up. Those are about to get hit from Hydra’s special attacks.
1. To defeat the Blue Hydra, wait until its turn comes. When he is in the middle of the two other ones, wait until the big cauldron on top of them comes near the Blue Hydra’s head and quickly throw a snowball at it. The cauldron will pour lava on the Blue Hydra and since it’s special ability is Ice, you will damage it. Do this several times to defeat the Blue Hydra.
The Blue Hydra throws an ice beam that might freeze your way and you won’t be able to move, so watch out!
2. To defeat the Yellow Hydra, wait until his turn comes. When he is in the middle of the two other ones, he will start throwing Sunray Beams. You want to make sure you’ve put on the White Knight’s shield, otherwise you can’t defeat it. As soon as you see the panel he is going to strike on, move to that area and stand still. Your Knight’s Shield will return the ray to the Yellow Hydra and will hit it.
3. To defeat the Red Hydra, wait until his turn comes. This one is easier to beat, but it’s the most powerful one. The Red Hydra can kick you out of the room with only one of his fire rays, so watch out! You have to throw snowballs at it, as fast as you can.
- After defeating the Hydras’ they will all fall and a path will open!
- Be sure to follow the path to go to the last level of this quest!
- The last room, is the room where you get the last part of the White Knight’s Costume, the White Knight’s armour. The box with free armours is at the left corner of the room.
I really love it, here’s how it looks like in my playercard:
Awesome huh? I really LOVE the Medieval Party, what about you? I’m enjoying it to the maximum, I hope you are too! Great job Club Penguin! The Medieval party wont be here for long so be sure not to miss it! Check back later for new updates!
~Henry515 A.K.A. Tylor K1