How to track Herbert P Bear, information about Herbert and a chat that you can use to communicate with other Club Penguin players.
How to find Herbert?
Herbert P Bear is an evil polar bear who attacks the Club Penguin island whenever he has an opportunity. When there are such events on Club Penguin, Herbert may be waddling around the island and you can meet him. You can find Herbert by using the trackers below and the chat. The trackers will indicate the location and the server of the mascot and the chat will help you communicate with other penguins that track Herbert.
The tracker updates automatically.
Track with other penguins on this chat:
Who is Herbert?
Herbert Percival Bear, Esquire is the main enemy of Club Penguin and the EPF. He first appeared in PSA Mission No 3 and his goal is to destroy the Club Penguin island. In the Star Wars Takeover 2013 Party he becomes Darth Herbert. He is probably the easiest mascot to notice in a room, because he is not a penguin, but a polar bear.
- Search for him only on the peak hours of the day.
- He will be in rooms related to the Star Wars Takeover party.
- He doesn’t stay on a server longer than 15 minutes.
- He is always crowded, unless you find him first.
- Use the “Show Online” feature to make sure she is in that room.
- If you find Herbert for the first time, you will get a stamp and you will know right away that he is in the room.
- Don’t forget to check the Portuguese, French and Spanish servers.
- Don’t forget to add him as a buddy, so you will know when he is on Club Penguin the next time.
- Check out the image below! It’s the background that Herbert is giving away at this moment on Club Penguin.
How to get the Stamps and the Background?
You can get the Herbert stamp if you are in the same room with Herbert. Also there is a background that you can get only if you meet Herbert or if you already have one of them as a buddy. (the picture of the background is above)
To get the background, open Herbert’s playercard and click on the brick icon, then accept and the background will be added to your inventory.
And don’t forget to…
HAVE FUN! The point of these whole meeting the Club Penguin mascots thing is that the Club Penguin players have fun, don’t be sad if you didn’t found the mascots or get the background. Just try again and don’t forget to have fun.