How to track the Penguin Band, information about the Penguin Band and a chat that you can use to communicate with other Club Penguin players.
How to find the Penguin Band?
The Penguin Band will come on Club Penguin on the Music Jam or on the new version of the old Music Jam, the Ultimate Jam. You can find the Penguin Band by using the trackers below and the chat. The trackers will indicate the location and the server of the mascots and the chat will help you communicate with other penguins that track the Penguin Band.
The tracker updates automatically.
Track with other penguins on this chat:
Who is the Penguin Band?
Franky, G. Billy, Petey K. and Stompin’ Bob form the Penguin Band of Club Penguin. They have been around since Penguin Chat 3 where they used to play songs like “I’ve been delayed” in a public igloo. The band suffered several changes, the penguin color of the members changed, some of them changed even the instruments that they were playing. This is a short description of the every member of the band:
- Franky - color: yellow, instrument: keyboard (banjo and acoustic guitar -past)
- G. Billy - color: dark blue, instrument: drums (flute – past)
- Petey K. - color: green, intrument: accordion (piano – past)
- Stompin’ Bob - color: red, instrument: electric bass (double bass – past)
Tips on finding the Penguin Band:
- Search for them only on the peak hours of the day.
- They will be in rooms related to music such as the Dance Club, Backstage, Casa Fiesta.
- They don’t stay on a server longer than 15 minutes.
- They are always crowded, unless you find them first.
- Use the “Show Online” feature to make sure they are in that room.
- If you find one of the members for the first time, you will get a stamp and you will know right away that one of them is in that room.
- Don’t forget to check the Portuguese, French and Spanish servers.
- Don’t forget to add them as buddies, so you will know when they are on Club Penguin the next time.
- Check out the image below! It’s the that background they are giving away at this moment on Club Penguin.
How to get the Stamps and the Background?
There is a stamp for each member of the band and you can only get the stamps if you are in the same room with the every member. Also there is a background that you can get only if you meet one of the Penguin Band members or if you already have one of them as a buddy. (the picture of the background is above)
To get the backround, open the playercard of any of the band members and click on the brick icon, then accept and the background will be added to your inventory.
And don’t forget to…
HAVE FUN! The point of these whole meeting the Club Penguin mascots thing is that the Club Penguin players have fun, don’t be sad if you didn’t found the mascots or get the background. Just try again and don’t forget to have fun.