Screenhog made a new post on Club Penguin’s Community Blog! He made a list with things we should check before the party ends. Check out his list:
Hi everyone, it’s Screenhog.
We know lots of you are still questing in the Underground – exploring the mazes and discovering treasure. Here’s a list of other things that you definitely need to check out before the party’s over:
- Rule your kingdom at the thrones in the Night Club Lounge
- Hold a tournament at the Rink with jousting and snowball targets
- Check out the Beacon at the Lighthouse – there’s a big bonfire
- The mirror at the Ski Hill tries to answer your questions
- The princess castle at the top of the Coffee Shop – the fountain even has Koi fish
- If you go to the Gift Shop market, you’ll see a special Medieval Party catalog
- The snowball throwing contraptions at the Snow Forts
- The Book Room has been turned into an old library, with scrolls everywhere
- There’s a wizard’s hat in the Lighthouse… have you picked up one yet?
The party’s all done May 16. Let us know what you like best – and anything new you’d like to see for future medieval parties.
OK, Screenhog is showing us what he should do at the Medieval Party, but a lot of penguins already did these. Anyways, good list, but Screenhog should post it earlier.