Bits and Bolts is a new Club Penguin game released on March 29, 2011 and it is available to play at the new Dance Lounge along with Thin Ice and Astro Barrier. It is a puzzle video game and you have to collect bot parts in order to advance to the next level. In order to play the new Club Penguin mini-game:
1. Login on Club Penguin, go to the Town and enter the Dance Club.
2. Go upstairs, enter the new Dance Lounge. The whole style and desing has changed in better in my opinion. Dance Lounge is now a place to stay. The room also has a “Hit the target” game where you can wear red or blue and help your team hit more targets.
3. Now waddle to the yellow and blue arcade in the left part of the screens in order to play the new game, Bits and Bolts.
4. Click “Yes” and wait until the game loads and now you can select between starting the game or taking a look at the instructions. The game was made by Snowball Soft in 2011. There were two games made this month which is amazing.
5. We should take a look at the instructions first to see the goal of this game. Click “Instructions”.
6. These are the instructions:
- Click and combine the bolts to match the target number.
- Match the correct multiples of bolts to build a piece of robot.
- Use the blast ball to help clear the screen.
- Some robots require special numbers of bolts. Watch for even, odd and prime bots.
7. Now we are ready to play. Click the “Play Now” button to start.
8. Using the things you learned while reading the instructions the game should be easy for you. Have fun playing the newest Club Penguin game, Bits and Bolts.
The game seems to be good and I think you can have a good time playing it. We are waiting for Bits and Bolts stamps now.
-Andreylaur, Blog Owner