There’s a new post on Club Penguin’s Community Blog with some sneak peeks from what’s coming in October. There’s even something that wasn’t on Club Penguin before. Check out what Billybob says:
September is coming to a close, which means October is around the corner… and that means Halloween is coming!
Before the island’s spooky celebrations can begin, you’ll need to prepare. Here’s some of the cool stuff to look forward to:
- Halloween costumes! Look for new and old favorites in the Penguin Style catalog early this month.
- Halloween Igloo Contest – decorators should look out for a new contest starting October 15.
- Stamps – earn new stamps for your collections this month.
- Club Penguin’s 5th Anniversary Party – the island turns 5 years old on October 24!
- The island’s annual Halloween Party – including a new member maze called the “Dark Chamber”!
What are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments!
Until then… Waddle on!
Awesome! A maze called “Dark Chamber” will be on Halloween. Too bad it’s only for members.
-Andreylaur, Blog Owner