Recently, Club Penguin have released a brand new pin for us to find and obtain. Pins are items you can collect every two weeks and place it on the upper left-hand side of your player card. You can only place one pin at a time on your player card. This time, the pin up for grabs is called the ‘MVP’ pin and is dated for the the 26th of June 2014. Below, we have a complete guide on locating and obtaining this new pin.
- Log on Club Penguin with your username and password.
- Choose a desirable server.
- Use your map to go to the mine shack, proceed to the mine, and enter the mine cave.
- On the far right side of the room on the construction hats you will see the ‘MVP’ pin as shown by my penguin below. Simply click on it to pick it up.
- A blue screen you then appear. Select ‘Yes’ and it will be added to your inventory.
Congratulations, you have successfully located and obtained the Puffle Medic pin on Club Penguin. As always, the next club penguin pin will be released in exactly two weeks. This pin goes quite nicely with the overall Operation Puffle theme. Let us know your thoughts on this new pin with a comment below.